Our Győr-based, 30-person, continuously expanding company is looking for a self-starting, proactive JAVA Backend employee for research and development and business software development projects on a long-term basis, in our office in Győr.
We work with Hungarian and international partners, our clients include public administration, multinational companies, SME’s and start-up’s. We deliver diverse solutions to a diverse client base: process management software, industry 4.0 solutions, smartphone applications and web applications.
- Backend development tasks in a small-specialised team.
- Serving new developments from the backend side in a modern architecture.
- Preparing structural and architectural designs.
- Processing and creating developer documentation and creating developer tests.
- Identifying and fixing architectural problems, performance optimisation.
- Effective communication and collaboration within the team and with management and other development and support teams.
- Java 11+
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot Framework and practical experience
- Knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Database management and design experience (PostgreSQL, SqlServer)
- Knowledge of advanced SQL statements
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Knowledge of unit testing framework
- Advanced degree / ongoing (or equivalent work experience) [possibly OKJ]
- Proactive attitude
- Improvement of applied technologies, analysis of new technologies
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- CI/CD experience
- Microservice-based development experience
- Camunda BPMN engine knowledge
- NoSQL knowledge
- Docker usage
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
What we offer:
- Employee status, competitive salary
- Progressive R&D projects
- Flexible hybrid working
- Modern office environment
- Company notebook (Windows or iOS)
- Company mobile fleet option
- Young, experienced team, supportive atmosphere
- Small workspaces with docking station, monitors and peripherals per desk
- Lovable Workplaces 2020 award-winning company
- Active student status is not a barrier
Apply for the job!
- Send your resume!
Send your resume to email@example.com. Sending references, source codes, GitHub link will help you a lot in the process.
- Let's make an appointment by phone.
If the content of your CV meets the requirements, we will call you by phone to give us both a quick impression of each other. In this conversation we can also schedule an online interview.
- Online interview
The first round of interviews usually takes place online, when basically IT professional questions are asked. The project manager, team leader of the open position i always involved in this, so you have the opportunity to get to know your future immediate superior.
We always send a level assessment task to applicants for software developer and business analystpositions. This test typically assesses the applicant’s thinking and problem solving ability, but of course the code must run without error and provide a solution to any problem outlined. The result of the test and the interview are reported to the HR department and the management.
- Second interview
Whether you are applying for a position, our CEO wants to look into your eyes before making an offer. The personal interview cannot be missed in any may, so you also have the opportunity to visit our office and get to know your future colleagues and managers.
- Feed back, offer
If everything has gone well so far, we will send you a written offer outlining the essential elements or your employment and describing the HR package.
- Welcome to the team
As soon as you accept the offer we will create your employment contract and workstation.