Győr-based, 30-person, constantly expanding company is looking for a self-starting, proactive C+/C++ employee for research and development and business software development projects for a long-term position in its Győr office.
We work with Hungarian and international partners, our clients include public administration, multinational companies, SMEs and startups. We deliver diverse solutions to a diverse client base: process management software, industry 4.0 solutions, smartphone applications and web applications.
- Research, analysis, design, implementation, testing for imaging and sensor systems
- Development support for enhancements and troubleshooting during both the test and operational phases of the product
- Continuous improvement in the development environment and automated test environment
- Effective communication within the team and with management and other development and support teams
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Strong C++ background
- Proactive attitude
- Improvement of applied technologies, analysis of new technologies
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- CMake, Git, Jenkins
- Parallel and concurrent development skills
- OpenCL or CUDA experience
- Knowledge of critical software
- Strong programming skills in logic, data structures, algorithms
What we offer:
- Employee status, competitive salary
- Progressive R&D projects
- Flexible hybrid working
- Modern office environment
- Company notebook (Windows or iOS)
- Company mobile fleet option
- Young, experienced team, supportive atmosphere
- Small workspaces with docking station, monitors and peripherals per desk
- Lovable Workplaces 2020 award-winning company
- Active student status is not a barrier
Apply for the job!
- Send your resume!
Send your resume to email@example.com. Sending references, source codes, GitHub link will help you a lot in the process.
- Let's make an appointment by phone.
If the content of your CV meets the requirements, we will call you by phone to give us both a quick impression of each other. In this conversation we can also schedule an online interview.
- Online interview
The first round of interviews usually takes place online, when basically IT professional questions are asked. The project manager, team leader of the open position i always involved in this, so you have the opportunity to get to know your future immediate superior.
We always send a level assessment task to applicants for software developer and business analystpositions. This test typically assesses the applicant’s thinking and problem solving ability, but of course the code must run without error and provide a solution to any problem outlined. The result of the test and the interview are reported to the HR department and the management.
- Second interview
Whether you are applying for a position, our CEO wants to look into your eyes before making an offer. The personal interview cannot be missed in any may, so you also have the opportunity to visit our office and get to know your future colleagues and managers.
- Feed back, offer
If everything has gone well so far, we will send you a written offer outlining the essential elements or your employment and describing the HR package.
- Welcome to the team
As soon as you accept the offer we will create your employment contract and workstation.